Architecture has the power to please, inspire and transform people, like well-completed paintings.
Like anyone who has wondered at the complexity of an old church or can simply read by the light of the sun shining through a window, the spots are magnificent.
Let’s Dig into some Badass Lines By Badass Architects!
1.The Sun does not realise how wonderful it is until after a room is made.
– Louis Kahn
2. The longer I live, the more beautiful life becomes. If you foolishly ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it. Your life will be impoverished. But if you invest in beauty, it will remain with you all the days of your life.
– Frank Lloyd Wright
3. A design isn’t finished until someone is using it.
– Brenda Laurel
4. Designers think everything done by someone else is awful, and that they could do it better themselves, which explains why I designed my own living room carpet, I suppose.
– Chris Bangle
5. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
6. The life of a designer is one of fight: fight against the ugliness.
– Massimo Vignelli
7. A great building must begin with the immeasurable, must go through measurable means when it is being designed, and in the end must be unmeasured.
– Louis Kahn
8. The architect represents neither a Dionysian nor an Apollinian condition: here it is the mighty act of will, the will which moves mountains, the intoxication of the strong will, which demands artistic expression. The most powerful men have always inspired the architects; the architect has always been influenced by power.
– Friedrich Nietzsche
9. Less is a bore.
– Robert Venturi
10. Our opportunity, as designers, is to learn how to handle the complexity, rather than shy away from it, and to realize that the big art of design is to make complicated things simple.
– Tim Parsey
Written By Mahak Jain | Subscribe To Our Telegram Channel To Get Latest Updates And Don’t Forget To Follow Our Social Media Handles Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | Twitter. To Get the Latest Updates From Arco Unico